There’s no point in living if you aren’t here with me. The only thing keeping me alive is the hope that you will come back. The fear of you being gone forever are the things that keep me close to death. I can’t function. I feel dead inside, until I suddenly feel a desperate need for you to be here. I can’t sleep, because when I try, I can’t stop thinking about what I should say or so to get you back, but nothing will make you come back. I’m starting to lose hope. The small sliver of hope I have left is all but extinguished. I long to feel nothing. I don’t know how to believe in anything anymore. You were my entire world. All the things I had hoped to build in the future were with you. Without you, there is nothing. Darkness.
You’re out playing games while lay her decaying.
Comments
Post a Comment