You’re out playing games while lay her decaying.
Roscoe did the jump in a circle thing before, and it made me think about how you like it. Fixed the fridge today. Got some more organizing and cleaning done. Organized my clay stuff a little better. Threw some more pieces today. I should enough for the first firing. My dad has the kiln ready for me to fire piees. Going to send my pieces over to fire soon. I hope your day got better, and you can have your problem fixed soon. I had the other half of my salad for dinner. Got groceries. Cleaned the car, and behind the kennels. Had a pretty productive day. Going to make a meal list, and to do list for the week before I got to sleep. Probably going to go to sleep around 10. Call anytime, if I’m sleeping I just won’t notice because it is on vibrate. I miss you. Hope you are taking care of yourself. My mom is still here with me. She said she will stay as long as I need. My dad was here till today, but he has to go to work tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment