I can’t sleep. I wish you would come home. Without you here, it isn’t home. It’s like I have no home. I miss you more than I can put into words. It’s like I’m missing part of me. I have so many ideas of how we could work on things. I want to get back to how things were. I know we can do it, if we try. I never should have said you should find your own place, this is your place, here with me. I really need to watch what I say and how I say it, so that I don’t say things that I really don’t mean. I’ve been trying to think more before I say things, so they don’t come off the wrong way. I need to be more considerate of your feelings and thoughts. I miss your smile, and the way you call me “tushy pants” and “cutie girl” and sing your silly little nicknames for me. I even miss how you sing and hum silly songs. I miss talking about music, even when we disagree on it. I miss the way it feels with your arms around me. I miss making you food that you like. I miss watching tv with you, ...
Comments
Post a Comment